Τετάρτη 2 Ιανουαρίου 2013

DESIRE...

You open me and you close me
like a flower which reacts
to the darkness
and closes to blossom
at the first morning light again...
You control my body..
you rule it and I like it...
this way I am free to lose control,
I am free not to refuse,
I am free to obey without being
afraid of the power,
that this surrendering offers me...

I am dying softly.. lying on your lips...
A kiss you inhale like the smoke of a cigarette...
Death, due to addiction...
Desire, has always been considered
as a heavy drug...
I want to make love with your mouth..
and your mouth only...
I have to tell you that I wear the Night in the midday
and I usually empty it, in an endless
kiss in your insides as a pure orgasm,
having for full moons,
my fingers nailed in your chest,
reaching your heart!

This is the way I like living life.
Sucking fingers dipped in "Now"!


2 σχόλια:

  1. "I am dying softly.. lying on your lips...
    A kiss you inhale like the smoke of a cigarette...
    Death, due to addiction...
    Desire, has always been considered
    as a heavy drug...
    I want to make love with your mouth..
    and your mouth only..."
    ΠολυτιμιΆννα μου...love you!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I like it when you get to the point!!!!
    when you get the message...
    when you feel the significance of it...
    Vicky... Anna--

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή