Κυριακή 27 Ιανουαρίου 2013

NOW!!

Give me your hands.
I will lay my heart gently in them.
Every heartbeat will be born and will die in your palms.
Give me your thought.
I will be walking silently, within its labyrinth.
I will be walking where I will never be able
to understand your queries and their explanations.
Give me your breath.
I will be exhaling strongly your nightmares.
I will be running insanely in the innumerous paths
of your strongest and most secret desires.
I will never betray you.
Give me one reason, only one, to tolerate this!
To be and to wait in the shadow of your decision.
I can not live like that.. you know it...
But if you give me a reason, then maybe,
maybe I will be able to live on the soundless and invisible side of Love.
Only one I ask for..
Do not ask me to live there for ever...
Me and "Forever" have alot of differences through centuries.
I believe in "Now' and in "Moment"
in the decision which makes you survive, or finishes you off, once and for all.
"Forever" believes in the repetition of fears and hesitations.

One time only!
One moment only!
Live or turn your back on me and go away,
vanish!
Give me what I have asked now, now or never!
One time only!
I have been on this earth for so long...
I have been wondering on this earth for more than five hundred years
I have lived among people who suffered because they believed in this "Forever"

I have been cursed to pass from one body to the other,
just to find you... seeking you and searching for you...
and once I have found you after this desperate quest... to lose you again
due to this blind fear of avoiding living for the moment!!
I have lived as many times as I have died
Only this I will tell you.
We live only one time for real!

Live with me now, or forget me!
I shall be changing body once more in a while...

I love you in every body with the same way...
I lose you in every body with the same way...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου