Σάββατο 12 Ιανουαρίου 2013

REBELIOUS LOVE

Tonight I watched a rebelious Love.. An Inferno!
I saw fingertips mark the skin like the red-hot iron.
I saw wings open on shoulders and gently wrap
sweaty bodies.
I saw hair become wet by the heat.
I saw hands get lost in other hands.
I saw lips demandingly open other lips.
I saw palms touch hungry mouths.
I saw eyes pour into breaths and get drunk by the sound of looking.
I saw the silence and the scream hold on to each other and dance uncontrollably on crazy THIGHS
and on wide open breasts, which had given in to the addiction of touching...
Tonight I lived a rebelious Love full of magic.
I experienced touching that turned the sacred stains on the sheets, into silver ...
I experienced kisses that stopped the Time upon the orbit of Passion.
Kisses which sank the Abyss into the Abyss...
I felt tongues which poured rare poisons into the hungry mouths
and bodies which attacked each one of the senses and sank into
the fairest and most beautiful RED OCEANS.
Tonight I wore the most expensive Love on my body.
I got drowned, I was saved, I killed, I brought back from the dead,
but I opened my Wings and I flew away to the Impossible..
Fortunately...

Thank God...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου