Πέμπτη 29 Νοεμβρίου 2012


DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME?

Ultimately, inside a vague memory,
some dead love settled down.
Yes, unfortunately it was a Dead Love.
Without a breath,
without any will,
without flesh… nothing…
At that particular moment I got rid of all
my clothes and left myself standing totally naked.

Perhaps, because I was panicked by the unbearable
responsibility which lies with the ability of Free Choice.

Admittedly, as long as you wander around with company,
nagging and complaining all the time, it has a little charm.
As soon as you are through with the others and your time
with them is up, the most difficult part starts.

What did you think?
Do you really think that it is easy to tolerate your own self??
You talk on your own.
(Have you ever talked on your own? I do it all the time! It is quite interesting.)

You fight on your own.
(this is more interesting!)
You laugh on your own.
(This is wonderful indeed!  Liberating, without being obliged
to give any explanation to no one!  “ why do you laugh? Why do you cry? Why do you leave?” )
So, Love settled down dead and persistent.
He was looking at me in a peculiar way.
He was making fun of me.
He even tried to provoke me!
 He tried to make me go out to seek for companionships.

He was joking!
There was no funeral.
There was no grave.
Along the Avenues of The Abyss,  there was taking place no goodbye ceremony.
So, The Abyss, which was perfectly aware of my despair and my devastation,
patiently discussed with me all insignificant issues but left the significant to be
discussed in Hell, whenever…
(making love to you again is the translation of what Abyss wanted me to do…)

After a while I realized that with this Dead Love,
 I would be living all the similarities of diversity
and I would be completing all spontaneous of a well-known outcome!
I asked him then:  “ Do you want to play with me?”

Unexpectedly he agreed!  “ Hide and Seek” he said.

Oh, I was certain about what his choice would be.
It is the game in which he always wins!
I knew I would be the Lost one!
Defeated by Love..  Defeated by  a Dead Love!

I accepted to put something on me to cover
my naked body.

So, I wore Wisdom and left the building….

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου