Κυριακή 4 Νοεμβρίου 2012


SACRIFICE

Upon an ancient marble table
where sacrifices take place,
we lay naked, released from every
name or title we had been given…
we grew bigger like branches of trees
through the centuries, the one wore
the body of the other and sank
diving into the innocence that the
sin can bear…
I don’t know my name.
I don’t know yours.
I call you my Master and you,
call me your Sword.
I like it!
This way you will never forget me.
Fighting against tough times,
you will carry me and your life
will be depended on me…
You will be drowning me in blood
and I will be being grateful for this honour!

Inside an ancient temple,
I sang hymns at the exact moment
when your body trembled from desire
and I wrote new prayers, full of pleading
for my devotion to you…
There has always been an issue about
my dedication and stability in our relationship.
There has always been a question whether
I would be able to need you before every battle
and after each defeat.

Covered in blood.
Dyed completely in killing.
Wet to the bone with the poison of Life
that serves Death…
In all sacrifices, the one who loses the most
is the killer…

Forgive me…
That much I loved you,
that I managed to fight constantly, without you…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου