Σάββατο 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2012



I DARE (HIDEOUSLY) BE AGAINST THE WORLD

Inside a breaking of the body that suffers from passion,
the desire and lust were unfolded carelessly.
I held them carelessly too
in my hands, with your last movement inside me...
My deep sigh of relief and my half delighted
half anticipating breath, never rested,
forgot all about thanking you for waiting patiently
its cowardly presence, but it compensated you with a scream at the end...
In my eyes, two cries of farewell got drowned,
Knowing that the toleration of universe ends tonight
Or at least, reduces…
Right there on my tongue the joy of repetition is stuck.
I disagree, but I agree with the effect you provoke
As an example of merciful punishment
On my body!
Yes it is highly likely to be educationally proper to have sex,
when this occurs with sole purpose to heal and to cure
the rage of bodiless desires
I fall apart into pieces and get my act together again
walking in the dark paths of attraction to you…
You know it and I know it!
Cutting and slaughtering hopeless dreams
we only play with the sin of our connection and affection.
An affection which every law and every God has forbidden.
But who can refuse pleasure to flesh?  Who?
Will we make love once more?
Where? In your body? Or mine?
With  your body, or mine?
In  emptiness?  With  emptiness?
In after?  In before?
Let’s make love once more!
Let’s hurt each other once more!
So what??
Flames, flames, everywhere…
Flames here, flames in Hell, our own Hell,
Burnt down later, burnt by the blaze of passion
We will complete our immortality of the impeccable,
As a command of an innocent desire..
Being able to be together while separated from
each other, within the irrationally understandable of this world.
Hideously yet so purely
Like an orgasm that comes from the greatest prostitute
And cancels any other orgasm,
that comes from modest ladies
who have just been fucked for the first time!
Hideously yet so innocently,
For the carelessly unfolded desire
Trying To be able to put up with us…
The offenders, the offensive lovers’ bleeding bodies…
Let the lust, bondage unstoppable bleedings
of the flesh that never surrenders..
Let love fold sheets where souls have left their tiny pieces
Of  their truth, their only truth,
The one which is absolutely Against the World…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου