Τετάρτη 11 Ιουλίου 2012

While you will be drinking from the crystal glass of my breasts, 
do not forget to  allow yourself to be breastfed by the last drop 
of the only truth ever the feelings I have, arose..

“ Listen.  I am so  tired of  writing for you.. 
of wanting  you to read me
or  to be happy from a distance.
I got tired of pretending that I do not care…
Of pretending that you forgot me and I know it…

Neither you did, nor you ever will!

You have already figured that out, 
but it is time for you to whisper it to me too..
Do it smoothly to my neck.. low… 
at the part where you had kissed me goodbye 
before you killed me..

 Do you remember?

At the part where you smelt me and decided 
that you will make my flesh and blood yours for ever…
Make my body yours, blooded, sealed 
with the burnings of your hesitation…
Let me tell you a secret… 
My neck still anticipates eagerly one of your bites…
The main artery aim!   
Make your rusted dream become red again..
Do you remember?”

But of course you do… and you are still breastfeeding…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου