Τετάρτη 11 Ιουλίου 2012

MY LORD .. OCEAN…

One thing that I remember, is that scent of the ocean,
a salty memory on the lips, like the taste of a wave.
Just like an irresponsible hurricane, like a strong current,
I sense you still, holding me tight, full of certa...inty…
We were walking on the ultimate, watery fortress
And your face carried the sun in the middle of the sky,
Obviously as a lie, but still it was a smile and it was for me!
One thing I remember is that touch like a butter
Melted just a little bit, only in order to be spread easily,
Full of scents of herbs, which were picked up
In the gardens of Eden…

As a bee society that’s gone crazy, literal, articulate,
Talkative, as talkative as your tongue which till now,
Leads me to insanity, whenever I allow it to repeat
Those words I adored, diving in the insignificant that
the sudden creates, when it occurs, with no reason,
Just like that…

Make me a shipwreck…
Again and again, to your desire
Which you seek as an overdose to kill you…
I have just kept your push that made me sink deeper…
Do I have to tell you again?
Make me a shipwreck…
In love, shipwrecks are much more charming and tempting
Than the ships cast adrift…
And eventually,
The only thing you remember is usually the depth
And how sweet was the unconsciousness inside it

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου