Τετάρτη 11 Ιουλίου 2012

LOVE, RAINS DOWN ON ME... (especially for you...)

I wear the Night on my starving mouth.
Breathless, soundless, with no sunrise carried as
a silky cover in the breaking dawn breeze.
I wear your touch onto my lost, misguided past,
... taking no precautions against the threats
of the short -lived, the temporary,
facing an unwilling tomorrow...
But do I really care?

I wear the lust, the pleasure, the ultimate
desire on the nipple of denial,
like an earring with no pair, a symbol of monarchy.
I wear Seduction as an invisible clothing,
as a cure made of recurrent sufferings, burning up
in a universe made just for you and me, expensive, absolute.
I wear surprise on my flooded body.
Without presence, without absence, without anticipation
of useless eternal oaths or incredible orgasms.
Do you feel it?

I live.
I die.
I fall in love.

I drown under a pouring love which washes my hair
having engaged your own hands...
Don’t forget to make my spine shiver only using your
lips, without rushing, slowly, diving within a
“goodbye” that will be raining love and love only,
Under this distance… cause,
nothing can be worn better than rainfall...
Love, rains down on me…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου